Friday, November 4, 2016

CZT Tangle Swaps with Debbie E New and Yvonne Westover

I was able to do some more tangling today.

First I worked on Yvonne Westover CZT's tile. This is what she sent me:



I worked on this one for two days... tangled and added colour yesterday (InkTense blocks and Koi Watercolours) and then today I did some more tangling and more Koi Watercolours.

I feel like this is a garden of love and all the little neurons are there experiencing love and blossoming it.



Then I worked some more on this tile from Debbie E New CZT (Tangled Pursuits). This is what she sent me:



I felt really drawn to the pink square and wanted to do something in that would pop. What I started to draw and what ended up on the page is completely different (love it when that happens cause I know I'm going with the flow...)



I've been taking a course with Sketchbook Skool (they call them kourses and klasses). Hand lettering is the klass and I took the opportunity to add some lettering to this piece.

hugs,
Aleesha Sattva CZT


No comments:

Post a Comment