Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Diva Challenge #283 - Centre Square by Aleesha Sattva CZT

I'm soooooo honoured to be the Diva Challenge this week. Squeeeeeeeeeeee Click on the link and go to the bottom and then you can see all of the people who did the challenge and how they used this tangle.

This morning I woke up and meditated. During my meditation I was brought to a thought about the Diva Challenge and the tangles I submitted to her awhile ago. When I finished meditating I checked my phone and my Sissy had sent me a text saying "How cool is it that your tangle is the Diva Challenge this week!". Well... I was shocked to say the least of it. How cool is that!

So to celebrate I created a new tangle... called Sing4Me.



Above is the tile I created for the Diva Challenge this week and here is the step out for Sing4Me.



hugs,
Aleesha Sattva CZT

Edited to add a variation:



14 comments:

  1. Love the tangle for the challenge, your tile is beautiful!
    Sing for me also is great, I will try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed tangling Centre Square, thank you! I will try Sing4Me soon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats with your new tangle.
    I like your "Centre Squaretile" with those tiny orange accents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Center Square and will definitely be using it in the future. Thank you! I love your new pattern too;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your tangle Center Square. I can see many fills and fun for this one. I love your tile you did for this. It was fun to use this tangle in the Diva Challenge (I named that tile "Windows Into the Multiverse). So nice to read your profile and see that you are living here and now. Thank you for the wonderful tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a bit of a muso (a very small bit) I love Sing4me. It's a very unique looking tangle, I don't think I've seen anything like it!
    I loved the way your centre square turned out as a frame in my tangle, so thank you for sharing that too!
    Your tangle with the pops of orange is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun tile. I love the pop of orange you added to your Center Square. Great new tangle as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for two lovely tangles. I enjoyed using centre square in this weeks Diva Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny! I saw your tile and thought, "That looks like music" and then I read your post and see that it's on purpose. Love both tangles and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this new tangle! Your tile is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tile and interesting new singing pattern! Love the red Square !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your lovely tangles! Your tile is wonderful with the touch of orange!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful tile and congrats to have been chosen for the DIVA challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your tangle Centre Square and I'm very happy it was featured this week - so many people entered so much beautiful artwork. Thank you for sharing! I like how you varied your tangle above! :-)

    ReplyDelete