Friday, July 15, 2016

Postcards...

I've been tangling postcards - after I watercolour them and sending them off to friends. This is a big thing for me because letting go of all my possessions wasn't hard when we moved... but letting go of my art was a enormous obstacle for me. I just couldn't give any of it away.

So I started this secret project. I asked my friends for their addresses and then I started mailing them postcards.

Today Karen received her postcard. She said she's never received mail from so far away before. How cool is that!

For Karen

And here's another one I did a few days ago. I'm keeping this one... it's on my wall. I drew it on my son's birth day. He's 17 and I just love the man he's growing in to, complete with facial hair! 


It's been a great lesson in releasing... and I'm really enjoying it tremendously. I plan to continue this... bought another 12 stamps yesterday!!! Now to get tangling.

in light,
Aleesha Sattva CZT

No comments:

Post a Comment