Friday, July 22, 2016

NEW Larger Sized Tangle Me This! Sketchbook

We have a new LARGER sized Tangle Me This! Sketchbook.

My wonderful friend and shipper sent me four of these gorgeous books so I could try them out and oh my... I love love love the larger size! There's a bit more freedom to do more 'stuff' outside the tiles (lines) on this sketchbook.

This is my first piece... I used Copic Multiliners and Derwent Graphik Line Painters. I love love love these line painters. It's watercolour ink that becomes permanent when dry (like their Inktense coloured watercolour pencils). But you have the lovely fine lines of .5 pen.


If you would like to order one of these gorgeous Sketchbooks please click here.

And here's another piece I did the other day - again using the new line painters for the berries and the edging on the lace ribbon. The watercolour background is H2O Twinks and then I also used some TomBows as watercolour on the bamboo fence.


Aleesha Sattva CZT

No comments:

Post a Comment