Sunday, May 22, 2016

Some recent pieces I've tangled

Here are some pieces I drew this week. I've been sick... and there's just a new level of yuck to being sick in the high 30's celcius with high humidity. But... I do live in paradise so I won't complain much.

Anyway... the first one I did while I was sick. I was dizzy and it was hard to focus... I messed up a lot on this one... but it ended up ok.




This one I did as a RAK - random act of Zentangle. I'll be leaving it somewhere for someone to find (probably the airport this week).



This one was inspired by a drawing Eni Oken did recently:



And this one is my latest piece. I had a lot of fun letting the simple tools do their thing without any added colour - just the green of my Tangle Me This! Sketchbook. (You can purchase one here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment