Monday, May 2, 2016

More Coloured Pencil fun

I've been working on teaching myself how to use coloured pencils. The first thing I did was read this CLICK HERE. It has so much info... just keep reading and you'll learn so much!

I have Faber-Castell Polychromos 60 coloured pencils - because of their blend-ability. I picked up a set of Derwent Artists 72 coloured pencils the other day and a few random Renaissance Artist Quality coloured pencils as well. What a difference between the other two pencils and the Renaissance. I didn't find the Renaissance blended nearly as well as the others. (I also couldn't seem to find a link for Renaissance on the net... sorry)

Here's a work-in-progress shot and then a completed image.

Just got this little bed side table. Pics of all my babies on it and my Soul-Mom. 


Completed image. I call my gems Imani Treasures for my little niece who loves them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment