Sunday, April 24, 2016

Gems... I finally did some!

I spent the day teaching myself how to do Gems. I bought Eni Oken's book on gems and I also watched a video by the original creator of Gems - Kae Yoshino. I prefer Eni Oken's method myself and I also prefer the look of hers.

In the photo below the yellow/orange gem is following Kae's method and the other ones are following Eni's.


Also... I just want to mention... When I first started this experiment and I had the yellow/orange gem completed... I didn't like it at all. I never ever throw out or stop working on a piece but I know that other people do. I kept at it and honestly... I'm pleased with the end result.

So never give up on a piece until it's done. Then if you don't like it... fine. But don't give up when it's not completed yet.

hugs,
Aleesha Sattva CZT

No comments:

Post a Comment