Sunday, March 6, 2016

Watercolour Zentangle Class and more to come!

Yesterday we had more fun that should be allowed in a class!!!

We gathered around the table and learned about different ways to watercolour. OH MY GOSH we had a blast!!!

I don't have any mosaics - as we forgot to put any together. There was just so much teaching happening and sharing and joy... and and and...

So here's a pic of the table before we began!



I have received a lot of feedback from my students for more classes from me. So...

I will teach via Skype (or I may use Zoom) once I'm settled in Thailand.

If you get a little group together I will be there virtually and teach you tangles, give you insight, some laughter, a lot of zen...  you know... the usual stuff you get in a class from me!

The cost is $60 per student (plus taxes) and if you are interested contact me @ aleeshasattva@icloud.com and we can set something up!

It's been an absolute pleasure teaching each and every one of you this past year and... may it continue!!!

hugs,
Aleesha Sattva CZT

No comments:

Post a Comment