Sunday, January 24, 2016

My latest Newsletter

Tangle Me This!


Hi Everyone,

We have some very exciting news! 

Parz and I are moving to Thailand! Yes... moving there permanently. 

So I'll only be teaching Zentangle® for a few more months. 

So here's what I'd like from each of you.

If you haven't already - take a class with me. Whatever the obstacle is that is standing in the way of you attending a class and learning this wonderfully zen art form... talk to me about it. Let's remove that obstacle together!

If you have taken a class... come take another one! I have three classes in the next few weeks that are specifically for people who have already taken their Basics Class. If you sign up before Friday (Jan 29th) I'll have a special gift of 12 regular tiles (your choice of colour - white, black or renaissance) waiting for you when you arrive at class! (a $10 value)

If you've been wanting to host a class (or host again) then please contact me and let's set up another class. I really want to book up my classes and then just relax and teach until I *drum roll please* retire at the end of May. 

Yup... that's what I'm doing. I'm retiring! No more cold winters. No more cooking, cleaning or laundry. I'll be walking to the street markets and buying my food already prepared. I'll take my laundry to one of the lovely ladies who makes their living doing people's laundry and I'll support her and her family. And as for cleaning... we don't make much of a mess so I'm not concerned! 

We are not taking much of anything with us on our adventure. So most of our possessions are also up for sale. If you are looking for a great deal on some stuff (and can wait to pick it up until the summer) then talk to me about what I have left. 

Bottom line here... I love to teach. I love teaching Zentangle. So if you can make it to a class so I can share my passion for Zentangle with you... I'd love it!
 


Here's a link to some of my work in my Tangle Me This! Sketchbook - if you are interested in purchasing one, please contact me for details. 
 


So again... if you are wanting to host a class, please contact me and we can set up a date. Or if you are wanting to take a class with me but you don't want to come to Burnaby for it, let me know and I'll set up a class in a location closer for you.

At the moment, I have three upcoming classes. 

If you are interested in any of these classes please let me know.
 
  • Saturday January 30th 1 - 4:30pm - Burnaby (SFU) - Beyond-the-Basics Zentangle ® Class
  • Saturday Feb 13th 1 - 4:30pm - Burnaby (SFU) - Beyond-the-Basics Zentangle ® Class
  • Saturday Feb. 27th 1 - 4:30pm - Burnaby (SFU) - Black Tile Zentangle ® Class
  • ***If you have less than four people Aleesha will happily come and teach the class (pricing varies). Please contact her for details.

Hopefully I'll see you soon!
 
’Til next we ‘Tangle' together,
 
Aleesha Sattva CZT
Certified Zentangle ® Teacher
http://www.tanglemethis.blogspot.ca
 
***If you have less than four people Aleesha will happily come and teach the class (pricing varies). Please contact her for details.
http://www.tanglemethis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment