Monday, November 9, 2015

Tangle Me This! Sketchbook

My first Tangle Me This! Sketchbook went to it's new owner today (yes I'm talking like I've adopted one out... these sketchbooks feel like my babies).

She immediately went home and tangled!

created by Meredith Hutton in a blue sketchbook
And today I finally had time to properly create a piece! This is the same paper that is in the sketchbooks.

created by Aleesha Sattva 

created by Aleesha Sattva

created by Aleesha Sattva - charcoals and gel pens
created by Aleesha Sattva

I'll be posting pics of people's work (with their permission) as they are created!

If you are interested in a Tangle Me This! Sketchbook there's still time to place an order. I'll be shipping on Thursday and then I won't be accepting orders until I'm back from my vacation (Jan 2016).

in light,
Aleesha Sattva CZT


No comments:

Post a Comment