Sunday, November 8, 2015

Basics Zentangle Class 11-08-15

Today I taught a Basics Zentangle® Class to an amazing group of women. We had the pleasure of having a lovely pit bull named Moxie with us. She was a little overwhelmed with all of us at first but she settled beautifully. I loved having her energy with us.

We did two tiles... but two of the students had to leave a bit early - so I have three mosaics to share with you.




Everyone did a great job and I loved that one of the students had taken a class with me a month ago and wasn't fond of the process but she came back today and now she's loving it! I love watching people experience Zentangle and find their inner artist!

This is the last class I'll be teaching this year. I have a demo with 45 quilters on Thursday night (I'll post the mosaic from that class) - and then I'm on vacation until January!

'till we tangle,
Aleesha Sattva CZT

No comments:

Post a Comment