Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Treasure Trove - Kelly Barone


Today I got a gorgeous package in the post.

Kelly Barone has created a new product which, I think, is a great idea. It's a box of Tangle items that is delivered to your home on a monthly basis.

Check it out here: https://tangletroves.cratejoy.com

Here are some pics from this lovely Treasure Trove.

Of course, Shanti and Prakriti had to help me unpack - they really wanted the box!

Loved this adhesive colouring paper! and the pen she sent as well


This is so cute. A doily with bats on it. I did the tangles...

Got a bunch of Bijou tiles and a new tangle! So I did the tangle and then put it in the little fridge magnet frame!


There was many more special items... a message in a bottle, a Zendala holder, Zentangle pencil and a brown 'milk carton' that I'll tangle later and show you all. 
Really wonderful gift - think about it - you could have her send out your Christmas presents for you!

Order one today!
Aleesha Sattva CZT

No comments:

Post a Comment