Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Tangle Island

Wow, it's been a very busy time.

We went over to the island for Tangle Island - a Zentangle® Retreat and had an absolute blast. I loved the way the weekend went. The days were super long, and I needed to take some time off to relax and rejuvenate - but otherwise it was just so much fun and I learned so much!

Here's a few pics from the weekend:

H2O Twinkly Watercolours - I bought a lot of these!

One of the little surprises on our seats at dinner

Making cards

My name tag - that I tangled and watercoloured along with some cards I made

The beginning of my first EVER collage project

I made it for my daughter Az. She's the light of my life!

And we came home and by noon on Monday I was sick. We are pretty sure I got food poisoning and I was so sick... it was horrid. I'm still not back to 100% but I'm working on it.

I have two classes to teach - one on Friday in Aldergrove and another on Saturday in Burnaby so I need to have my stamina back up!

Parz has been (like always) taking such great care of me. He's such an amazing man...

And now a few of the drawings I've been working on in the car... (yes, I have a sketchbook in the car... doesn't everyone?)




Hope you've all had a wonderful week!

hugs,
Aleesha Sattva CZT

No comments:

Post a Comment