Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Tangle Island Projects

Here are a couple of more projects that I've completed from Tangle Island.

(Tangle Island is a retreat/conference I attended a few weeks ago on Vancouver Island in BC Canada)


This first one was placed at our breakfast table. We were asked to place our coffee cup on it and then tangle the results! I poured some coffee into a saucer and then used the bottom of my cup to create my string.


This project used Twinks and shells. We traced around the shells lightly with a pencil and the we watercoloured and tangled the rest. 


This project was super fun. My first Opus Tile (and official Zentangle® product). We were creating a seascape using some really gorgeous tangles, Tombow markers and a little bit of coloured pencils. 

As you can see... it was a very creative weekend!

hugs,
Aleesha Sattva CZT
Burnaby BC
Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment