Sunday, August 16, 2015

8-16-15 Opus Art Store Demo/Class

Today I got up really early, put my supplies in the car and made my way to Langley, BC, Opus Art Store.

After Parz and I got the class all set up we had a bit of time to relax before the most wonderful group of women came in! I wish it was a longer class so I could have gotten to know them better but the warmth and loveliness of these ladies was just like a breath of sunshine on a cloudy day!

We had two hours together - they learned a bit about Zentangle® Method and we did a few tangles.

Here's our mosaic:


As you can see we had a lovely set up and one of the staff members even made this gorgeous signage for the 'Zentangle®" section in their store!

I can't thank Opus enough for inviting me to come and do a demo with them. I had a great time. Opus is my favourite art store... I absolutely love shopping there - so promoting their products was a blast!!!




'till we tangle together,
Aleesha Sattva CZT

3 comments:

  1. Hello there; I really enjoyed your class today. I worked some more on my class room tile at home and it looks a little different now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there; I really enjoyed your class today. I worked some more on my class room tile at home and it looks a little different now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'd love to see it! Wanna send me a pic to aleeshasattva@icloud.com

      Delete