Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy Canada Day!Shanti relaxing in the heat

It's Canada Day today and we spent the morning driving to the breeders to pick up our new kitten. We've been waiting over a month for her to wean and so we we've been counting down the days. It was great to go pick her up and really get to know her. (Our short one-hour visits with her entire litter in the room wasn't much of a 'get-to-know-her'.)

Of course... I had to tangle the kennel:



Prakriti is Shanti's sister (from another litter) so now we have two lovely Ragdoll kittens.

Prakriti sleeping in the heat.

Shanti relaxing in the heat.

Then I spent the afternoon tangling.

I did another one of my integration exercises. This time it was age 16.

Integration Exercise - Age 16
And then a little relaxing Zendala tile work - just for the zen of it.

Bubbly


AND.. as another added amazingly wonderful bonus... I entered a contest on a blog and won! Lee emailed me today and my new Zentangle Kit is on it's way! I'm so excited. It's nice to have a kit that's mine... all mine. (Although I might just give it to my hubby as a surprise... cause he doesn't have one yet.) Decisions, decisions...



Hope your day was as filled with joy.

hugs,
Aleesha Sattva CZT


No comments:

Post a Comment