Sunday, July 26, 2015

CanTangle 2015

Last weekend I was in Regina, Saskatchewan Canada at a seminar with a group of other CZTs (I think there was 55 of us in total). We learned all kinds of new skills and laughed, danced and shared stories together.

It was beyond amazing!

Here's a few pics from the weekend:



The Diva and I...

The Diva teaching...

This is the challenge Diva had us do. Using our non-dominant hand. 
Molly teaching... 

Did a new tangle with Molly...

And a guided meditation with Molly...
Cris Letourneau blew my mind with her class...

Then she signed some of the books I bought of hers...
We created books...

Margaret Bremner shared her style with us... and this is what I created.

We all tangled in one section. Mine is on this one... can you guess which one I did?

More gorgeous CZT work

and more gorgeous CZT work...

I made a lot of new friends!

This is a few examples of what I created.
It was a truly magical weekend. A huge shout out to Lisa Heron for setting it up.

hugs,
Aleesha Sattva CZT

No comments:

Post a Comment