Saturday, May 30, 2015

On the road...

When Parz and I were sitting in the airport in Arizona last week, a woman approached us. We were sitting and drawing in our "road kit sketchpads" and she was so excited to see someone drawing in the airport instead of sitting on an 'internet' device.

As she walked away I said, "Yup, no internet required!" and she laughed.

So I thought I would share with you the images that I've created when I'm not at home. These two sketchbooks are ones I take with me to the hairdresser, appointments, classes (that I'm attending), meetings - and I draw while I sit.

So here we go... Enjoy!

This first group is from my travel kit... I do a lot of drawing on airplanes so my hand isn't 'steady' when I'm working but I love the results regardless!

This is my little kit I take with me.







These next images are my sketchbook (better quality paper) that I use at home or in places where my hand is more stable while drawing.










hugs,
Aleesha Sattva CZT19

No comments:

Post a Comment