Friday, May 8, 2015

New Website... Class Mosaics and a Cool new wrap on my car!

Wow... I have a LOT to share.

Let's begin with my new website. I hand-code - so I created a website for myself on Monday this week. There's a link to it here... www.tanglemethis.com

I also taught my first two classes. I did a Beginners Class and then tonight I taught a Beyond-the-Basics class -which is really just a Beginners Class with some new tangles taught. It's for any level of tangler who wants to learn some more tangles to add to their Zentangle tiles. To learn more about my upcoming classes please visit my website.

Beginners Class Mosaic

Beginners Class - second tile mosaic

Beyond the Basics Class Mosaic


And finally... today our car finally got it's new funky 'wrap' on the back window. You can see out like there's nothing on the window - but from the outside it's a whole different story!!! Thanks to the wonderful people at Vehicle Graphics in Burnaby. We like to shop locally and they were our closest shop and WOW... what a great job they did.


hugs,
Aleesha Sattva CZT

No comments:

Post a Comment