Saturday, May 2, 2015

Classes offered:

I'd like to extend a huge thank you to Wendy Neilson. She's a very gifted artist in the Fort Langley area of the Lower Mainland (for those of you who are not local... it's near Vancouver BC). She is retiring from teaching Zentangle and has asked me to take over her business.

We've emailed several times and gotten together to create this "transferring the baton" and she's notified all of her students that I'll be teaching the classes now.

I have beginner classes (which everyone needs to take before going on to the advanced class unless you've taken it with another instructor) and many advanced classes.



We'll be working with black tiles with white pens - Renaissance* tiles which are brown like a paper bag colour and we use brown, black and white on those - and watercoloured tiles and we can use a whole world of colours on those ones. Round* tiles will also be an advanced class with new tangles taught. I'll also be offering scratch tiles which are really fun. You scratch off the black coating and underneath there is either gold, silver or a rainbow of colour! All of your supplies are provided for all of my classes.

*You do need to bring your black micron pen with you when you take the this class.






The cost of the classes is $60 (plus GST) per student.

You can host a class in your home. If you choose to do this then your 'job' is to gather together as many people (min. four including yourself) that you can fit at your kitchen or dining room table, collect the money from your friends and I'll do the rest. You won't be paying for your spot in the class as I'm renting your home for the event and in essence paying you $60 for the use of your space. Everyone goes home with a 'kit' to create more great art!

I also offer private Skype/Zoom classes and private in-person classes. Prices vary, contact me for details.

You can also buy a group of classes. You pre-pay for 6 classes - $300 (plus GST) - and save $60. You can use these classes with me at any time. There is no expiry date on them. They are not transferrable though so this is a gift you give yourself and get to use on you!!! Oh the bliss!

I will happily travel anywhere from Squamish to Hope to teach.

Each class is 3 hours in length.

If you would like to find out when the next class is please visit my website and if you'd like to be notified via email on when I have a new class etc. please sign up for my newsletter.

I accept email transfer to timelessspirit@shaw.ca - Credit card payments - PayPal or Cash.

Contact me at timelessspirit@shaw.ca or 604-716-1336 to set up a class today!

'Til we 'Tangle' again,
Aleesha Sattva CZT

No comments:

Post a Comment