Sunday, May 17, 2015

Beginner Class - 5-17-15

I taught a great group of beginners yesterday. By time the class was over two of them were signed up my next class. They were already addicted!

One of the moms was given the class as a surprise Mother's Day gift and her little one didn't want to leave so I invited her to stay and join the class. She did GREAT. She was so in her zen, we didn't hear a sound out of her unless she needed more paper. She used all of her tiles and so we moved her on to paper for the remainder of the class.

You can see her crescent moon and bales were awesome!

What I loved about this class was the amount of questions they asked. I love sharing information!

Here are the mosaics from the class. You certainly can't tell who's a gifted artist and who's never drawn before... when we meet in Zentangle we are all equal. (((hugs)))

You can click on the images to enlarge them.

Four year old's work
Mosaic from the rest of the class

2nd Mosaic from the rest of the class. 

If you are interested in taking a class please check out the dates for upcoming classes on my website and email me to get on the class list!

hugs,
Aleesha Sattva CZT

No comments:

Post a Comment