Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Graduation CZT19

Well I did it. I'm officially a CZT! Certified Zentangle Teacher. I'll be teaching classes in about a month. I need to get some supplies set up etc.

It was the most amazing experience. I made the decision today that we are coming back next year... and I'm bringing my daughter (16) and Parz with me and we are all taking the class together. I can't imagine a better way to say "I love you" to someone than giving them the gift of 4 days with Rick and Maria (creators of Zentangle). Spending that time, experiencing the energy of this class... that's a gift I'd love to give these two very special people! So next year... we'll be back!

Here's to four life-changing days!!!

I did it!!!

Aleesha, Maria and Rick

Aleesha and Parz. He looks a bit terrified. LOL 
 hugs,
Aleesha Sattva
CZT

No comments:

Post a Comment