Saturday, February 7, 2015

One Zentangle A Day - White on Black and Stippling

I'm working through the book "One Zentangle A Day" and today's exercise was on a black tile. I don't have black tiles - so I made one with a sharpie!

The tangle isn't very nice looking because the gel pens do NOT create a fine line. But... the exercise - seeing the tangles as the opposite tonal values than with black on a white tile -  is learned.


Yesterday I did a ZIA with heaps of stippling. All of the colours are stippled. The shading is stippled. It was fun and relaxing and a real concrete way to practice patience. *om*


And... I finally received my last pen wrap from DeSerres. Now pretty much all my pens are organized. *Yes I have more coloured pens but alas, they do not all fit so they much live in a box*


hugs,
Aleesha

No comments:

Post a Comment