Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Review of Bekah Krahula's "500 Tangled Artworks"

I received my copy of "500 Tangled Artworks" by Beckah Krahula a few days ago.

This is a showcase of inspired illustrated designs by some very talented artists.

This book covers everything from the meditative Zentangle tile to ZIA's in sculpture. There doesn't seem to be any form of tangling that is left out.

I purchased this book to inspire me. To give me ideas of what to do next if I felt stuck on an piece that I was working on - and it has given me this and so much more.

I would like to thank Beckah for putting this compilation of work together and also a huge thank you to all the artists who agreed to share their work with all of us who purchase this book. It really does show all of us that anything is possible!

in light,
Aleesha Sattva

No comments:

Post a Comment