Tuesday, January 27, 2015

This one was harder than usual...

This one was a real challenge. My hubby, Parz drew the string for me and I took one look at it and thought, "Wow... this is a practice in mindfulness - so I don't get overwhelmed with all the tiny spaces."

I sat, connected with the page and my pen - as the designs revealed themselves to me, I drew them in.

It took me a few days to do this one. I had to keep putting it down so I could get a fresh new perspective on it.

But after all the tangles and shading... I'm pleased with the end result.
9" x 12"
Be sure to turn your head (or your computer) so you can see this one from different angles. That's an important aspect of tangling/Zentangles - there should never be an up and a down.

hugs,
Aleesha
soon-to-be-CZT

No comments:

Post a Comment